The Bridge Crew is a subset of our Crew who live our lives in accordance with the principles of The Federation of Egalitarian Communities. This means we:
- Holds our land, labor, income and other resources in common.
- Assumes responsibility for the needs of our members, receiving the products of their labor and distributing these and all other goods equally, or according to need.
- Practice non-violence.
- Use a form of decision making in which members have an equal opportunity to participate, either through consensus, direct vote, or right of appeal or overrule.
- Actively work to establish the equality of all people and does not permit discrimination on the basis of race, class, creed, ethnic origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Act to conserve natural resources for present and future generations while striving to continually improve ecological awareness and practice.
- Create processes for group communication and participation and provides an environment which supports people's development.
We will add details of how we accomplish this eventually.